Saturday, September 11, 2010

in fact thought : a bunch of Xiaopi Hai

in fact thought : a bunch of Xiaopi Hai, what ocean view the whole child! I had a child what no party, not just the same l r great and wise, and cut! in accordance with the provisions of my daughter,P90X to return before 17:00 home hour has come, has not seen his daughter back (his birthday at home on students across my home), I it's a little bit when I sit still, after a long ideological struggle, the firm called the Pa tear off her l ( party) r the number of students house, open up,p90x workout I am filled with decent paternalistic tone of Road: Channel: ,p90x dvd set you have nothing to say, I can convey you? hours of it, please, the doing so, in front of his classmates, I also seem reasonable that when their father is not, why not the want to see after the cavity to adjust the answer to take: enjoy it for an hour it, uncle once again wish you a good time! nasal, I suddenly felt that this voice seems to be my daughter, well! Daner fat, and tease since I came, which is simply to rebel!

No comments:

Post a Comment